Kinsta offers several ways to try out our hosting services for free:
- Test out Kinsta’s Application Hosting and Database Hosting with our free trial. This trial is limited to $20 worth of credit resources applied to your first month of hosting (you can’t roll over any unused credit resources)
- Host your static sites for free at Kinsta. This option is ideal for simple static websites, pre-rendered sites, using Static Site Generators, and sites with dynamic components to be run as functions (like Jamstack, composable websites)
- We have a 30-day money-back guarantee on all of our Managed WordPress Hosting plans (including add-ons). If you cancel your hosting account during the first 30 days of service we will issue a full refund. This means you can try out Kinsta risk-free for 30 days!
- If you cancel your subscription after the first 30 days we’ll still refund the unused portion of your plan’s subscription. This includes both monthly and annual plans.
- There are no long-term contracts at Kinsta; you can cancel your subscription at any time.
We have a team of experts on standby waiting to give you a personalized tour of our dashboard and answer any questions you might have about our Managed WordPress, Application, and Database Hosting services.
Does Kinsta Have a Free Trial?
- Application Hosting: Yes, enjoy $20 worth of credit resources applied to your first month of hosting.
- Database Hosting: Yes, enjoy $20 worth of credit resources applied to your first month of hosting.
- Static Site Hosting: Host your static sites for free with Kinsta.
- Managed WordPress Hosting: No, but we do offer a full refund if you cancel within 30 days of service.
Schedule a live demo today to see the Kinsta platform in action for all our services.
Does Kinsta Offer a Money Back Guarantee?
Yes, we have a 30-day money-back guarantee on all of our Managed WordPress Hosting plans.
Does Kinsta Offer Refunds?
Yes, if you cancel your hosting account within the first 30 days of service, we will issue a full refund. We do NOT offer refunds for Application and Database Hosting, but you can try them using our free trial mentioned above.
Does Kinsta Require Long-Term Contracts?
No, you can cancel your subscription at any time.